Registration for attendance for the 2017 TVIW Symposium is now open! Please read the full directions prior to leaving this site and beginning the registration process for TVIW 2017.
Participation fees are owed upon registration. There are No Refunds. If someone pays an attendance fee and cannot attend, they may transfer their fee to another person, or make it a donation to TVIW. They can request a donation letter for tax purposes. All such requests should be emailed to email@example.com. Attendance is not guaranteed until FULL payment of the registration fee is received.
Students must provide a student ID on arrival. Guests must list the Regular participant they are the guest of in the ‘Remarks of Participant’ field on the registration form. Guests may attend the lunches and special events but do not take part in the symposium itself.
The registration fees and dates are as follows:
- Early registration (now ’til July 15) $175 for participants, $87.50 for students and guests
- Regular registration (July 16 ’til September 15) $200 for participants, $100 for students and guests
- Late registration (September 16 ’til October 4) $225 for participants, $112.50 for students and guests
Please make all desired selections during your initial registration. If you need to make changes later, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting those changes.
Once on the Conftool system, you will first be required to create a Conftool account. Once logged into that system, there are several options which you will be presented with:
- Register as Participant [required]: This option will allow you to register for the symposium itself.
- At the first step, you have four options to register under:
- Guest: If you are attending TVIW with a regular attendee but will not be sitting in on any of the sessions, this registration covers meals and snacks for the conference duration.
- Regular: If you will be attending TVIW in full, choose this option.
- Student: If you are a student and would like to attend TVIW, GOOD NEWS!!!! We offer a special discount off of regular registration price to encourage participation. Contact Doug Loss if you have any questions.
- If you are a sponsor, contact Doug Loss for more information.
- At the second step, make sure you select the symposium to attend, and any pre-symposium seminars that you would like to also participate in (for an additional fee).
- You may choose to attend either the Sagan Meeting sessions or Working Track sessions. Since these events happen concurrently, attendance at one will prevent attendance at the other. You can find descriptions of the two sessions through the hyperlinks.
- Once your total has been added, registration logging will confirm the submission but registration will require payment before final confirmation.
- Please note: Attending pre-symposium seminars is separate from attending the symposium itself.
- Now that you’ve read through the pertinent information, you should click here now!