If you have been selected as a plenary speaker or poster presenter for the 2017 Symposium, congratulations! We are excited to have you participate in our event, and look forward to you sharing your work with us!
September 15, 2017
• Final day to submit your paper in MS Word or PDF format.
October 1, 2017
• Final day to submit your presentations in PowerPoint of PDF format.
• Final day to submit your poster in PDF format. You will need to bring a hard copy for display with you to the symposium.
• Final day to submit our signed Copyright Release Form
• Final day to submit our signed Media Release Form
We do have, though, a few things that we would like you to be aware of as you are preparing your material. We absolutely need all of these materials in order for you to be able to present.
- If you have not already, please email a 500-word summary biography and a high-resolution photograph of yourself for use on our website and symposium promotion materials. This should be mailed to email@example.com
- Papers: We are asking all presenters to submit a paper in a format suitable for possible publication in a Special Issue of the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society. Not all papers will be selected for JBIS publication. Those that aren’t will be published in the official proceedings of the TVIW 2017 meeting. JBIS format guidelines can be found here.
- Presentations: The template you should use in preparing your presentations can be found here. We appreciate the creative professionalism of our presenters, but would like to maintain a single standard through this whole symposium for the plenary talks.
- Posters: If you are presenting a poster rather than a plenary talk, the template you should use in preparing your poster can be found here. Printed posters should be 3 feet x 4 feet and capable of being pinned to a free standing mounting surface.
- All Presenters are required to complete and return the (signed) Copyright Release form found here.
- All Presenters are required to complete and return the (signed) Media Release form found here.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.